Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guy

Had a lot of cool shit.

Damn, 90 class III items, I'm looking through that catalog list in awe.

Comment

I see a lot of lower priced firearms that I might have to toss a bid or two at. I guess I should start reading on the auction rules.

Comment

Auction # 159 - Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring's Mauser - WOW!

Comment

Some very nice pieces in that collection.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            I see a lot of lower priced firearms that I might have to toss a bid or two at. I guess I should start reading on the auction rules.
            yeah no shit...some of those I figured would go for a lot more.

I'll throw a few k towards a few of those.
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Wow, with that kind of collection you'd think he worked for the railroad...

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Wow, with that kind of collection you'd think he worked for the railroad...
                Maybe his mom and dad had a lot of money that helped him live out his dream
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  Maybe his mom and dad had a lot of money that helped him live out his dream
                  Could be! The folks would rather leave it to the kids to spend/enjoy than leave it to the gubment to waste. Who wouldn't?

Comment

According to the biography in the brochure, his dad owned an electric company. After this guy got out of the army, he went to work for pops and later became owner. Turned it into what they say was one of the largest electric companies in the Midwest.

Comment

that really is an insane trip through history there.
                      I feel like i need to take a college class to get the most out of this auction !

Comment

Working...
                      X