PTR Industies: FU CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTR Industies: FU CT

Looks like another maker is leaving a gun-unfriendly state. Please come to Texas!
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/10/us/con...rer/index.html
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Awesome. Ptr makes some great stuff!
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

That's what I hear. And now I want one more than before.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Awesome. Good to see the trend continuing.

I got some fun money and have been looking at a PTR 91 lately. Since now is about the worst time to buy anything semi-auto I am going to put that on the back-burner and look for a S&W Revolver. But one of these days I will get one, the different design is interesting to me (different than an AR, I mean).
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
          Awesome. Good to see the trend continuing.

I got some fun money and have been looking at a PTR 91 lately. Since now is about the worst time to buy anything semi-auto I am going to put that on the back-burner and look for a S&W Revolver. But one of these days I will get one, the different design is interesting to me (different than an AR, I mean).
          I would try and get one immediately if the vote goes through today. Sure, it may just be a background check/bullshit gun bill but some dickwad is going to tack on a rider to it with AWB legislation.

The good thing about the PTR guns is they are built on real HK tooling right here in the USA, quality control is high, customer service is great, and parts are stupid cheap (even cheaper than AR15 parts).
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            I would try and get one immediately if the vote goes through today. Sure, it may just be a background check/bullshit gun bill but some dickwad is going to tack on a rider to it with AWB legislation.

The good thing about the PTR guns is they are built on real HK tooling right here in the USA, quality control is high, customer service is great, and parts are stupid cheap (even cheaper than AR15 parts).
            Any suggestions on where to look? My online experience is largely limited to Buds (they are out) and AR related stuff and I get the impression you have more experience with these types of guns.

I'm not too worried about an AWB as far as this rifle goes, if it happens I'll just buy something else. If I can find a reasonably priced PTR quickly I might bite though.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X