No announcement yet.

Hi Cap mag ban this Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered 3 black pmags from larue and an 33rd glock mag.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      paranoid?

$11.70 with free shipping if you order 8 or more. Coupon Code: MAGS
      Building a modern AR15, and I only have 10/20 rd mags for the most part.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If they banned new manufacture, basically anyone could still load up on the existing G3 mags for what's in between their couch cushions.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          If they banned new manufacture, basically anyone could still load up on the existing G3 mags for what's in between their couch cushions.
          And there are ar10 lowers that use g3 mags.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            And there are ar10 lowers that use g3 mags.
            Whose?

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Whose?
              CMMG are taking pre-orders for their new stripped lower reliever that is compatible with DPMS Panther Arms .308 AR-10 style upper receivers. The lower uses H&K G3 magazine which can be bought for under $5! G3 lower (top) Some minor modifications are needed to the upper to accommodate the larger magazine. The price is $449.95 … Read More …

Comment

Solid.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I really don't think it will pass, they don't have the votes.
                  I believe you're right but I will go ahead and buy four more from MagPul just to be on the safe side.

Comment

cmmg

Comment

I read somewhere that said every bill she introduced died in committee. They never had enough support to even get into the House.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        I read somewhere that said every bill she introduced died in committee. They never had enough support to even get into the House.
                        The legislation is coming this Tuesday.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          The legislation is coming this Tuesday.
                          She's going to introduce legislation. Not a bill, or a law. She's gonna say, "Hey, I'd really like to make this a bill, can y'all help?" There's nothing to vote on (yet). At least, that's my take.

'Course, I suppose, like Health Care, they have a ready-to-go document to throw down.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            She's going to introduce legislation. Not a bill, or a law. She's gonna say, "Hey, I'd really like to make this a bill, can y'all help?" There's nothing to vote on (yet). At least, that's my take.

'Course, I suppose, like Health Care, they have a ready-to-go document to throw down.
                            I know this.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Just putting it out there... I have 2 30 round and 2 20 round magpul mags....250 a piece for them.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X