Aimpoint Comp M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aimpoint Comp M4

What are these going for used & in good condition? Was planning on getting a new Aimpoint PRO but just came across a Comp M4 used for $350. Is that a good deal?

I've seen excellent condition used ones in the $300-$400 range. Sometimes you can find them cheaper.

Comment

Should I just purchase a brand new PRO for $400 or a used Comp M4 for $350?

Comment

$50 difference.... I'm buying new in box.

God bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That what I am thinking about. I always like to buy new. What's the difference between the PRO & Comp M4?

Comment

The pro might not be as compatible with night vision as the M4. Both show up new from time to time in the $350-400 range. Hunt around and wait on the right deal. If you pass on the M4 for $350, I'd like a crack at it, please.
            Last edited by YALE; 05-06-2013, 06:52 PM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Just make sure it's not a Knock off .

Comment

I think I'm just going to hold off & go with a new Aimpoint PRO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                  I think I'm just going to hold off & go with a new Aimpoint PRO.
                  Slide me the hookup, dude.

Comment

PM coming your way.

Comment

Upon conducting further research, if the M4 is in good shape, it's the way I'd go. They're $800-$900 new.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        Upon conducting further research, if the M4 is in good shape, it's the way I'd go. They're $800-$900 new.
                        Sign up for Midway USA's email list. Every now and then, they'll have a coupon for $50/100 off purchases over $500.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Sign up for Midway USA's email list. Every now and then, they'll have a coupon for $50/100 off purchases over $500.
                          Oh I get them. I would just rather have an M4 for $350, provided it's legit.

Comment

Working...
                          X