in stock .223/5.56 ammo at CTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in stock .223/5.56 ammo at CTD

A friend of mine sent this in an email, thought I'd share.

Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    A friend of mine sent this in an email, thought I'd share.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/email...%2f17+Campaign
    I will NOT buy from "Higher than Shit"

Even the PMC ammo can be bought at Cabelas for 9.99 a box vs CTD at 16 dollars

Comment

I thought the Higher than Shit was the store in McKinney and not affiliated with the website?

Comment

Fort Worth Store, Mckinney and website all have Outrageous pricing

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          I thought the Higher than Shit was the store in McKinney and not affiliated with the website?
          It's the other way around. They are all affiliated with the website, but the store and gun section of the Fort Worth store is outdoor adventures, a separate entity. I believe the Mckinney location is the website's gun outlet, but they do not have the catalog there (only fort worth does).
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fuk those dirtbags

Comment

I don't live too far away but I won't shop there anymore either. They used to have pretty good prices on guns. I got a S&W 642 there for $330 before they went retarded.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I would rather survive with a sling-shot than purchasing anything from these scumbags. I watched mags go up in price by the minute on their site...... gouging at its worst.

Comment

They have everything you could want in stock. Their shelves are full. You'll be paying out the ass, but they have it.

Comment

in my reloading bin front I have a cut out of a CTD advertisement mag i got with a $60 ar-15 standard mag.
                    I keep it there just to fucking lmao

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                      in my reloading bin front I have a cut out of a CTD advertisement mag i got with a $60 ar-15 standard mag.
                      I keep it there just to fucking lmao
                      They were selling them for $99 at one point, you missed the maximum shock value.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I hope they go bankrupt, I bought their mags at 10 bux a pop before the election and they have been eye gouging ever since. That and ammo.
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

They could run AR15s tomorrow for $800, buy one get one free and I still would not shop there on principle.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Capitalist Pigs...

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              Capitalist Pigs...
                              They have the right to charge what they want, but we do not have to like it or shop there. Capitalism is a two way street. What they were doing was borderline immoral; I do not believe it should be illegal, though. This is a prime example of the free market working. CTD has full shelves but places like Brownells are sold out and are doing 3 times their usual business.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X