Damn you turtles, get out of my way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn you turtles, get out of my way

I love shooting turtles. You need to post that video on THF in the shooting turtles thread to stir the pot.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

That little bastard at 50 seconds went sailing!

Comment

Comment

Enjoyed shooting some today at 200. Its one of my memorial weekend traditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            That little bastard at 50 seconds went sailing!
            No shit! I don't think he's landed yet.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I prefer not to kill anything I don't plan on eating, why destroy something for the sake of just destroying it? I really like watching the turtles when my wife and I canoe down the Brazos River. Perhaps you should consider killing hogs, they need to be managed more than turtles and present a much steeper challenge hunt wise. Poor turtles

Comment

We have to regulate turtles on our stock ponds otherwise they will over run it and eat all the fish. So just like hogs they can be a nuisance for land owners.

Comment

Originally posted by chevyhater01 View Post
                  We have to regulate turtles on our stock ponds otherwise they will over run it and eat all the fish. So just like hogs they can be a nuisance for land owners.
                  Same here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Master Splinter is disappoint.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I love guns...I just hate hunting. I would much rather kill humans than animals. We are the plague more than anything. Human season would be fun!
                      Last edited by Venix; 05-24-2013, 06:10 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                        I love guns...I just hate hunting. I would much rather kill humans that animals. We are the plague more than anything. Human season would be fun!
                        i'd never kill a 'human' but i would pay to kill, 'stupid motherfuckers' you know>>
                        some animals are better then some So Called humans,
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Trash View Post
                          I prefer not to kill anything I don't plan on eating, why destroy something for the sake of just destroying it? I really like watching the turtles when my wife and I canoe down the Brazos River. Perhaps you should consider killing hogs, they need to be managed more than turtles and present a much steeper challenge hunt wise. Poor turtles
                          I shoot coyotes as well. Don't plan on eating them. I also take hogs when I get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                            I love guns...I just hate hunting. I would much rather kill humans that animals. We are the plague more than anything. Human season would be fun!
                            Weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by chevyhater01 View Post
                              I thought this was common knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                              X