Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Guess I'm not cool enough lol
    Cant have a bunch of children running around with guns now....its for safty reasons. Havent you seen the way we conduct ourselves at these friendly functions? Its like a game of survival and a drinking contest all at once...

<---HEAVY Sarcasim by the way

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Cant have a bunch of children running around with guns now....its for safty reasons. Havent you seen the way we conduct ourselves at these friendly functions? Its like a game of survival and a drinking contest all at once...

<---HEAVY Sarcasim by the way

wait, yall werent drinking?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
        wait, yall werent drinking?
        I've never seen a man with so much beer in him shoot skeet as well as DJ did this weekend
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          I've never seen a man with so much beer in him shoot skeet as well as DJ did this weekend
          Wonder Beer???

<---was not able to join the group this past time...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express so I am feeling pretty good for the next one that comes up
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            We are simulating a real life hunting situation, practice makes perfect!
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• If you are able to effectively defend yourself against birds while hammered, the chances of survival while sober are greatly increased.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                If you are able to effectively defend yourself against birds while hammered, the chances of survival while sober are greatly increased.
                This is true...

"here, hold ma beer, watch dis" with a 10 guage would be great

Comment

• 10 gauges are no fun at all to shoot or feed.
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Wait, I was the only one drinking at 9am at the range? Whoops.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      Wait, I was the only one drinking at 9am at the range? Whoops.
                      No witness' no problem

Comment

• If you guys recall, my AK had some jamming issues towards the end of the day. I pulled it out of the safe tonight and noticed more rattling than usual. I popped it open and this is what I found.

Yeah, an unfired round was mangled in the receiver flying around. It was functioning about 90% too. Got to love this Russian shit.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That's crazy dude. Round jams, still fires = because russian.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Damn!!! Glad that shit didn't go off!
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              Damn!!! Glad that shit didn't go off!
                              Probably would have had similar accuracy firing out of the receiver as it would the barrel.

I think this may be do in part to running a suppressor on the rifle.

Comment

• When's the next one!? Lol
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X