No announcement yet.

Shooting GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out (saying that as if I was invited ). We have to go up to Paris Saturday.

Comment

• I guess I'm out as well since nobody really confirmed I could go.

Comment

• Fuck y'all, i'm going
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Everyone is invited as with any GTG. I need to know how many are coming though, so I have a general idea of what to expect. I'd like to keep the amount of vehicles down if it's over 3 or 4, so we can meet at a big gas station near by and leave cars there if necessary.

We'll start on the shotgun range shooting clays because there is a Youth GTG at some of the pistol ranges until 2pm, after that we're free to pretty much do whatever. You can fire rifle and pistol on the shotgun range if you like as well, there just isn't anything to shoot at except berms.

A few have offered to bring clays, that's definitely a good idea - I won't be bringing any myself, just shells. We also need a hand slinger, I broke mine apparently. The area we will be shooting is wooded with about a 35yd circle of room. After 2pm the 15, 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard ranges will be free to shoot at.

We will be meeting at the usual spot: 121 County Road 810 North, Alvarado, TX

That's the closest working address google has, there is a large Shell gas station at 810/67 right there, you can't miss it. We'll meet in the parking lot up against 67. I'll be in my green sable. From there we'll decide how many cars we'll take into the range which is just across the street, basically.
          Last edited by CJ; 06-05-2013, 07:36 PM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I plan on coming, barring natural disasters. Anyone else coming from N FTW?

Carpool? We can take my car.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I'm in! I'm bringing clays, water and 20 gauge birdshot.

I suck balls at shooting clays though.

Comment

• I'm in. I have 2.5 boxes of clays and a hand slinger. I can fit 4 in my jeep and quite a bit of gear. Anyone want to carpool from burleson/joshua let me know.

Comment

• I'll be there with the Exploder. I'll have my hand thrower with me.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Are we meeting at noon? Just want to be sure.

Comment

• Lol. Looks like cj is already there. I hit street view and a green sable is in the parking lot.

Comment

• Unless work pops up, which I'm hoping it doesn't, I'll be there. I've got a case of clays and I think 100 round box of shells. I can also bring a cooler for ice/water if I need to.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                          Lol. Looks like cj is already there. I hit street view and a green sable is in the parking lot.
                          I've been waiting since 1992.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I've been waiting since 1992.
                            Lmao.

Comment

• I'd like to make it this time.

Comment

• I just read the date and I am in San Diego until the ninth, maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X