No announcement yet.

Shooting GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to get my wife to stay home with kiddos. Probly just bring the 870 and a m&p 45c. I do have a old ass 30-06 I've not done anything with since I got it two years ago.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
      I guess I'm out as well since nobody really confirmed I could go.
      Waaaa much? It's CJ. He don't care. Come out.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Weather permitting I'll be there for at least a little while. I'll bring my 870 Express and a whatever shells I can scrape up, my SKS with a couple hundred rounds, and my little Treyvon killer PF9 and a few rounds for it.

Comment

• Any specific land marks to look for? What exit is it off of? I guess since its a "open" invitation, where is the place located?
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Weather permitting I'll be there for at least a little while. I'll bring my 870 Express and a whatever shells I can scrape up, my SKS with a couple hundred rounds, and my little Treyvon killer PF9 and a few rounds for it.
            Nice lol.

Comment

• I guess I misunderstood I was thinking this was cj's land/range

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
                I guess I misunderstood I was thinking this was cj's land/range
                I was under the same impression. If not CJ, then whos land is it?
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  I was under the same impression. If not CJ, then whos land is it?
                  IIRC, it is a private range that CJ is a member of.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    This
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      Gotcha.

Dallas Market Hall is this weekend, probably not going to make it out to the range by 12 anyways.

CJ, Thanks for putting this out there, I would have loved to join all of you out there.

Comment

• I'm out too, the 8th is our D day fly in. Shame, I'd really like to meet a lot of the guys going, and I'd love to try shooting clay. Maybe next time.

Comment

• I'm in if I can find a babysitter
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• What is the condition of this range after a long soaking rain (will it be muddy as hell is what I'm asking)?

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              What is the condition of this range after a long soaking rain (will it be muddy as hell is what I'm asking)?
                              We were on concrete or gravel from what I recall.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• As I figured would happen...I'm out. Forgot about a little family birthday party for my 1yr old niece that starts at noon in Dallas. If I miss it I will catch crap from my family for weeks...so this time I gotta pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X