X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nosler purchases SSA

Nosler buys ammo maker
    Published: June 06. 2013 4:00AM PST

Nosler Inc., the Bend-based bullet and ammunition maker, has purchased Washington-based Silver State Armory, according to a news release issued Wednesday. The amount was not disclosed.

“It adds manufacturing space to Nosler’s total production ... mostly in brass and ammunition production," said Zach Waterman, public relations manager for Nosler.

Waterman said the purchase won’t change how business is done locally in Bend.

“Right now it’s a little early to tell if we will add employees," he said, but, he noted, it could be possible in the future.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Sweet! Now maybe they can make some me some .280AI brass cheaper!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Doubtful but you never know. If you are still tight when your rifle shows up there is always fire forming with plain 280 or with pistol powder.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
        Doubtful but you never know. If you are still tight when your rifle shows up there is always fire forming with plain 280 or with pistol powder.
        I know, and I have a bunch of .280. I just begrudge their prices for brass.

Comment

A lot of people say the quality of their brass is up with Norma and Lapua.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
            A lot of people say the quality of their brass is up with Norma and Lapua.
            I'm not saying it isn't worth it. I'm just having a bleed all the same.

Comment

My 6.8 shoots great with SSA brass and 6.8 Nosler 110 gr Accubond, so that sounds good to me!
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
              X