No announcement yet.

New Spikes lower design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one, just to have it if nothing else.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
      hell yea, bullet bill! i would get one and paint it to make it look just like it.
      Oh $hit, a Mario themed AR???

Startin to look like OCC choppers in here....
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I just Felt my Dick move. I'm Totally digging it Once you color in the face and teeth That shit will killer.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I wonder if you could have enough stability in the mag well if you cut out the opening in the mouth. Would take a while to cut around all the teeth but would look cool with contrast color mag or just open and empty

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
            Not for me. A gun-noob would eat that up tho lol.
            Guilty as charged... lol I'm a AR Newb.
            Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              I just Felt my Dick move. I'm Totally digging it Once you color in the face and teeth That shit will killer.
              Not surprised lol
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I'm not sure i pay the difference if there was one between that and a normal spikes lower, but priced the same I'd certainly own a couple.

God bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lol this shit is getting ridiculous.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I wish they would make a COW lower.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                      I wish they would make a COW lower.
                      Stop. Just stop.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Gay. Juvenile.

Comment

That's horrible....

Comment

Working...
                          X