handgun value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handgun value?

Can someone give me a realistic value of a Glock 20? Supposed to be in excellent shape. When I go to look at it, is there anything in particular that I should look out for?

And please, no fucking Glock hate...

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

I gave $400 - $450 for all used Glocks I have bought. New they retail $525-$550 (gen 3). Gen 4 runs a little higher usually. I would not give over $450 for a used one unless it came with a bunch of glock mags or ammo.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      I gave $400 - $450 for all used Glocks I have bought. New they retail $525-$550 (gen 3). Gen 4 runs a little higher usually. I would not give over $450 for a used one unless it came with a bunch of glock mags or ammo.
      Same

Comment

it's a collectible...1k minimum

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Can someone give me a realistic value of a Glock 20? Supposed to be in excellent shape. When I go to look at it, is there anything in particular that I should look out for?

And please, no fucking Glock hate...

Stevo
          While your at it, look for a set of dies, some Large Pistol Primers, AA#9, some 10mm brass and some .401 bullets cause your gonna need em.

But its a blast to shoot 10mm and is the best defense round out there...in my humble opinion
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I saw that they run about $550 new, just wanted an idea of the used value.

One of the reasons I am considering trading for it is because conversion barrels are only $125 and it can shoot 40S&W and 357SIG in seconds with a change of the barrel.

Stevo
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              I saw that they run about $550 new, just wanted an idea of the used value.

One of the reasons I am considering trading for it is because conversion barrels are only $125 and it can shoot 40S&W and 357SIG in seconds with a change of the barrel.

Stevo
              And you can reload .40 and 10MM using the same components almost...just different case and primer.

.357 sig? They still find a use for that round?
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                And you can reload .40 and 10MM using the same components almost...just different case and primer.

Lol, I don't think so, but I noticed that a conversion barrel is offered for it as well.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

I think state troopers carry them.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    I think state troopers carry them.
                    They do. I seem to remember an article about them using it for the ability to have more reliable results when shooting through glass and vehicle panels.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                      They do. I seem to remember an article about them using it for the ability to have more reliable results when shooting through glass and vehicle panels.
                      Makes sense, though I am no expert

Comment

Working...
                      X