P mags 9.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P mags 9.99

I'm guessing that's a pretty good deal so thought I'd share.
    The Nation's largest SilencerCo and Dead Air dealer! Buy in confidence. We specialize in NFA weapons and the process to obtain them. We stock all the accessories to maximize your suppressor purchase.
    Street car.

Out of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Out of stock.
      That sucks ! I just ordered 5 right before I posted this and planned on ordering more when I got home.
      Street car.

Comment

I need 308 pmags..
        sigpic

Comment

I just bought two 30 round pmags for 14.99 localy. They also had 60 round pmags I almost bought one of those but helf off.

Comment

There is a Guy on Texas Gun trader selling Gen 2 pmags for 11.99 and Gen 3's for 13.75. I told him I'd take 10 so I he comes through I will let you guys know !
            Street car.

Comment

Just picked up 10 mags from Him, he has Gen 2 mags for 11.50 and Gen 3 for 14.75. Has plenty left.
              +1 (972) 971-9847 David. He is located in mesquite off 635 and Oates Dr.
              Street car.

Comment

Prices are also tax included.
                Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  I need 308 pmags..
                  I have some.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                    I just bought two 30 round pmags for 14.99 localy. They also had 60 round pmags I almost bought one of those but helf off.
                    That's good, because Magpul doesn't make a 60 round Pmag. :P
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      That's good, because Magpul doesn't make a 60 round Pmag. :P
                      It is two 30rds taped together

Comment

Did magpul ever say where they were moving to?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Did magpul ever say where they were moving to?
                          They didnt

Just a small blurp regarding their stance, posturing really. I havent heard much of anything other than that.
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

This is kind of stupid, imho, the secrecy for the sake of drama. At least, that's what it seems like to me. They've already started producing mags in this phantom location.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                            X