X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Craigslist, check this THF ad out:

Lol, is all that comes to mind.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

That isn't the ugliest AR I have ever seen, but it is up there on the list.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I really don't hate it.

A bit tacti-cool for my taste but I wouldn't turn it down if it was cheap or free... plus it comes with nearly a 1000 rounds of ammo.
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

flip up sights on a scoped rifle. Genius.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

i'll pass.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            i'll pass.
            this is how you know that you've crossed the tacticool line. When soap passes.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Lmafo

Reminds me of the trucks that look like they drove through a Autozone, picking up every adhesive backed item and rolling out like they are the biggest rooster on the block...lol
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by cj View Post

lol.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  i'll pass.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    Lmafo

Reminds me of the trucks that look like they drove through a Autozone, picking up every adhesive backed item and rolling out like they are the biggest rooster on the block...lol

Comment

This thread wins the internets for today.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        That isn't the ugliest AR I have ever seen, but it is up there on the list.
                        This.... good luck trying to get $3k for that thing.
                        It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

But, he'll trade for a wicked extreme lifted GOLF CART. What every tacticool douche needs to round out his arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
                            This.... good luck trying to get $3k for that thing.
                            In Philadelphia, it's worth fifty bucks.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

And here is a guy, posting on the same forum, who, just days before was asking about a similar rifle package and what it may be worth..

He was actually thinking about it...

I've got a guy that is wanting to do some trading on a hunting buggy that I have for sale. He sent me this info on a rifle he has. I don't know enough about them to know what the package is worth. I will let the local gurus educate me. This is the email as he sent it......Magpul Ctr adjust...

Comment

Working...
                              X