Interesting AR/AK comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting AR/AK comparison

Not sure where they got their info from.

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Seems to be a bit of wrong info in that...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      Seems to be a bit of wrong info in that...
      Yeah, there were several things I thought was wrong. Like the 6-8 MOA of the at 100yds for the AR15. I hope that's full auto because they are capable of 1-2MOA with iron sights in the right shooters hands.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

lifespan seems a bit off also 20-40 years for an AK or 40+ for an AR seems a bit high if you assume a consistent use.

Comment

Muzzle energy...in feet?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

just own a couple of each and your covered. I like them both. Both have advantages and disadvantages. We could argue about the pros and cons all day, but in the end, its what you feel comfortable with shooting. I lean towards the AK myself.

Comment

Working...
            X