Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Those with Form 1's in with the ATF - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those with Form 1's in with the ATF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I just called to check on mine... I sent everything in last November, they cashed my check in January and didn't enter it until April. She told it takes 9 months after it was entered. Fucking stupid.
    Yeah that's all bullshit from beginning to end. It will never take 9 months, at least, that would be a 100% increase in wait from the current average. If they cashed in January, it should be anytime now., latest EOM.
    Last edited by CJ; 07-11-2013, 03:55 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's the federal government and its not efficient and straightforward?

Lots o' sarcasm...
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

In anticipation of my stamp being (re)sent to me, I engraved that bitch.
        Attached Files
        IMG_0424

Comment

I still have not figured out what they need as far as a Declaration of Trust is concerned. Guess I am calling them this afternoon. I am gonna ask for more time though since I just got to my office in Afghanistan and the last package I sent them took 3 plus weeks to arrive.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Yeah that's all bullshit from beginning to end. It will never take 9 months, at least, that would be a 100% increase in wait from the current average. If they cashed in January, it should be anytime now., latest EOM.
            I hope you're right. 13+ months seems awful long.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              I still have not figured out what they need as far as a Declaration of Trust is concerned. Guess I am calling them this afternoon. I am gonna ask for more time though since I just got to my office in Afghanistan and the last package I sent them took 3 plus weeks to arrive.
              Lol for the 3rd time is your schedule a!
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lol for the 3rd time is your schedule a!
                Well that is much clearer now. Declaration of Trust = Schedule A. Got it. Now to run to the post office on base.

At least I should have the stamps back by my October R&R.

Comment

Well that is much clearer now. Declaration of Trust = Schedule A. Got it. Now to run to the post office on base.

At least I should have the stamps back by my October R&R.
                  Usually it's exactly 30 days from when you mail it off, in my experience.

Comment

Did you also include 2 copies of your 5330.20?

Comment

I thought the declaration of trust was the actual trust itself?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                        I thought the declaration of trust was the actual trust itself?
                        It is, but Keith said he sent it, but didn't send his schedule a, so he sent an incomplete trust.

Comment

Did you also include 2 copies of your 5330.20?
                          Nope. And they have not asked for it either. The 5330.20 Cert of Citizenship is what I got confused with on the Declaration of Trust on whether it was needed or not. Now I see I sent the Declaration, it was just incomplete without my Schedule A.

A lot of what I read when searching is that it ALL differs between examiners. Examiner A may ask for it but Examiner B wants something different.

In the future I will send in EVERYTHING in duplicates.

I still have a blank check that I debating on putting to a SBS stamp. Now that my beta test is over, it is time to get crackin' (no racial intent by comment).

Comment

Nope. And they have not asked for it either. The 5330.20 Cert of Citizenship is what I got confused with on the Declaration of Trust on whether it was needed or not. Now I see I sent the Declaration, it was just incomplete without my Schedule A.

A lot of what I read when searching is that it ALL differs between examiners. Examiner A may ask for it but Examiner B wants something different.

In the future I will send in EVERYTHING in duplicates.

I still have a blank check that I debating on putting to a SBS stamp. Now that my beta test is over, it is time to get crackin' (no racial intent by comment).
                            You need to send two copies of a 5330.20. If you dont, they will kick your shit, trust me. Don't think just because they didn't ask for it you can't get kicked for it.

Comment

You need to send two copies of a 5330.20. If you dont, they will kick your shit, trust me. Don't think just because they didn't ask for it you can't get kicked for it.
                              I am gonna take your word for it and send them with my schedule A on Monday.

I assume that line 1, for a trust, would skip the person's name and input the trust's name. And for line 2, it would be my name as the person certifying.

Comment

I am gonna take your word for it and send them with my schedule A on Monday.

I assume that line 1, for a trust, would skip the person's name and input the trust's name. And for line 2, it would be my name as the person certifying.
                                NOTE The 5330.20 has been integrated into the Form 4 and Form 1 as of July 12,  2016 so this is no longer necessary.   In the past the ATF has not required a Form 5330.20 - Certification of ...

You might want to send a complete copy of your trust as well just in case for some reason there is a problem. I've had multiple friends get kicked for a 5330.20, there are a few guys on here that had theirs kicked as well, I remember the threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X