Recommend me a turkey/water fowl gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me a turkey/water fowl gun

I am wanting to keep my O/U strictly for sport shooting, and maybe pheasant. I was looking today at a Benelli and Browning semi-auto. As small as the seasons are on these, I wanted to stay on the cheaper end. I have an 870 pump, but I want a semi for obvious reasons. Show me what you got.

Comment

haha no thanks. I have no intentions, at least not yet of getting into bow.

Comment

Xtrema 2
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

cz also had a decent line-up of autoloaders. i was eyeing the 912 or the 712 sporter with a 30 in. barrel.

nothing wrong with a winchester 1300 either, and theyre cheap cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
              Xtrema 2
              x2. The Xtrema 2 was designed for water fowl/turkey loads and being that it uses a gas system, it'll absorb a more recoil than a Benelli with the inertia system.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Beretta is a good option, if you can swing it. If not, Benelli all the way.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I think I like this VersaMax a lot.

Comment

Ive shot the versa and its a good gun. Had a short butstock though imho. But thats why i liked it.

Comment

Sbeii

Comment

I used to use a 12 gauge for waterfowl and turkey until I bought a man's gun. Get a bps 10 or an sp-10.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I figure if I can't get them down with a 3-1/2" 12 gauge, I'm doing something way wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            I figure if I can't get them down with a 3-1/2" 12 gauge, I'm doing something way wrong.
                            X2 fuck shooting a 10ga much less a pump. I shot a Remington SP-10 a total of 3 times and that was more than I ever want to endure bird hunting.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I am not a Winchester guy but the new Super X3 Composite is the tits. All external parts are Perma Cote. It will shoot all 5 rounds in under 1/2 second without knocking you off target. Best of all it's under $1,000.

Comment

Working...
                              X