I Fell in love today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Fell in love today.

With this Springfield Armory XD s 9mm 3.3" Slim model. Academy.

Yes I know it's a pick of a 45acp. But that's the best looking stock photo I can find.
    I'm Seriously getting this next week.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Why?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Why?
      Why the XDs or why in 9mm?

Comment

I want to like it, I really do. I just can't find a reason to not carry a glock.

God bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I like the XDs. I like the 9mm it fits perfect for my Application.
          ccw Shirt tucked in working in retail environment. Do not want to use my 40 or my 45. I know it's all about marksmanship and shot Placement. So we're always crowded at work and if I ever get into a shootout. I don't want the larger calibers to go over penetrate the bad guy And possibly kill an innocent person. If I can't put a Man down what a 9 mm and one full mag. I'm just going to give up and let him kill.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Mine isn't a newer model but I love my xdsc .40. My next purchase will be a 9 mm, maybe for thw gf to carry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I really want to check out the slim model. I had the reg xd sub compact and never could get over its width as much as i liked to shoot it,

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                I like the XDs. I like the 9mm it fits perfect for my Application.
                ccw Shirt tucked in working in retail environment. Do not want to use my 40 or my 45. I know it's all about marksmanship and shot Placement. So we're always crowded at work and if I ever get into a shootout. I don't want the larger calibers to go over penetrate the bad guy And possibly kill an innocent person. If I can't put a Man down what a 9 mm and one full mag. I'm just going to give up and let him kill.
                Given that the 45 is a slower round than a 9 wouldn't it have less chance of over penetrating? Just my thinking.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  I want to like it, I really do. I just can't find a reason to not carry a glock.

God bless.
                  Us tall slim folks need to carry single stack pistols or print like Gutenberg.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Us tall slim folks need to carry single stack pistols or print like Gutenberg.
                    This is the reason I carry my Kahr PM40... It's the only thing with a decent sized bullet that I can hide. Except maybe the P938 but then I'd need new holsters and all.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

With any modern hollowpoint over penetration really shouldn't be an issue.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I dont see the benefit of having the same size gun as xds45 with a smaller caliber. (Other than slight capacity differences) Have you shot one yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                          I dont see the benefit of having the same size gun as xds45 with a smaller caliber. (Other than slight capacity differences) Have you shot one yet?
                          Hadn't shot one yet. I've just been looking for a nice 9 mm I'm pretty much sold on this gun might pick it up tomorrow.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Right on. Enjoy it, Soap!
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Great gun from what I've read on various forums but I think I would reconsider the caliber if you're worried about overpenetration as .40 or .45 would probably have less of a chance of that vs. 9mm. Dont get me wrong...I daily carry a Kel-Tec PF9 loaded with pretty hot +P hollowpoints and I trust it to protect my life..but I would prefer the significantly larger .45acp round with less velocity over the smaller 9mm round for the 1 shot stop factor. I wouldn't worry too much about the lower round capacity because honestly if you need more than 6 or 7 rounds of .45 to stop the threat you probably should stop shooting and run.

Comment

Working...
                              X