Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Southwest becomes Shoot Smart II

From their email:

Shoot Smart Indoor Range and Training Center will open its second Metroplex location this week in Grand Prairie by acquiring local competitor, Great Southwest Gun & Archery, located at 2440 W. Main Street.

"The new Grand Prairie location is expected to serve a quarter-million Texans from Dallas to Grapevine and the Mid-Cities. This new location, conveniently located off Main Street in Grand Prairie, just south of I-30 between TX-360 and the PGBT, will complement Shoot Smart's existing location in north Fort Worth. The new location is being renovated to include private shooting booths, upgraded lanes, and state-of-the-art target equipment.

"We're really excited about the opportunity to serve a greater slice of North Texas," said Jared Sloane, Shoot Smart's chief operating officer. "And to offer our new customers a unique shooting experience that's unlike any other range in the state."

Making the move...

Our team transitioning Great Southwest to Shoot Smart Grand Prairie includes Marily Haley, Manager, Scott Thornton, Assistant Manager, and Chris Wright, Assistant Manager. Jennifer Quigley, a veteran Shoot Smart team member, has been promoted to Assistant Manager at Shoot Smart Alliance. Jared Sloane, Chief Operations Officer, will serve as the project manager throughout the remodel and construction phases. Please join us in congratulating them and wish them the best of luck!

Stay tuned for more information. Like us on Facebook to stay on top of current events and updates on Shoot Smart Grand Prairie.

We look forward to sharing our success with you - our loyal staff, friends, members, and customers - and we hope you are as excited as us to reach out and serve more customers throughout the Metroplex. It is one more step towards achieving our greater goals. We could not have done this without your support. Thank you! And congratulations!
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Right down the street from me...might have to drop in now.

Comment

I guess Nick sold out?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Nick posted on his Facebook over the weekend that the transition to the new owners would begin Monday. Not sure the reasoning but I wish Nick and his family the best of luck in the future endeavors.

Comment

Sweet! Too bad I don't anticipate being in GP much longer. That's just a few miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            I guess Nick sold out?
            Yes.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Nick posted on his Facebook over the weekend that the transition to the new owners would begin Monday. Not sure the reasoning but I wish Nick and his family the best of luck in the future endeavors.
            Per Nick, they just didn't have the manpower to expand the business like they wanted, and the new Owners do.

I hope it was a beneficial move for both parties. Nick is a good dude.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Yes.

Per Nick, they just didn't have the manpower to expand the business like they wanted, and the new Owners do.

I hope it was a beneficial move for both parties. Nick is a good dude.
              yeah I like Nick.

Is shoot smart going to be an upgrade?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Well that sucks. I liked the GP range because he allowed full auto/FMJ/anything goes if you were safe

Nick better have made bank on this...

Comment

Working...
                X