Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is going on with Form 3's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    [head down in shame] send it in [/the shame]
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
      Got a call from TacPro and suppressor showed up. So Saturday I'm supposed to go sign the forms and they're gonna send it off. And also I was being told a Schedule A was not needed??
      Send in a COPY of you trust, all of it, all schedules, everything.

Comment

• Best piece of mail I have received in a long ass time came in today. I got my stamp for my SBR. This was my first nfa item and It went through without a hitch. No kickbacks or corrections to be made. Special thanks to Keith and just the general info and help I obtained here to help me get this done correctly the first time. Pics will be coming shortly of the rifle. I need to go buy a few things to finish it.

I sent it off in early Jan of this year. The check was cashed on the 17th of Jan and it went pending on Feb 25th IIRC. So it was just a few days on the other side of 7 months from pending to stamp in my hand.

Now where can I go shoot this loud assed 7.5" long barreled bastard when I am done building it?

Comment

• I still don't have record of anything with the ATF and is has been since January...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I still don't have record of anything with the ATF and is has been since January...
            Have you called?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              Best piece of mail I have received in a long ass time came in today. I got my stamp for my SBR. This was my first nfa item and It went through without a hitch. No kickbacks or corrections to be made. Special thanks to Keith and just the general info and help I obtained here to help me get this done correctly the first time. Pics will be coming shortly of the rifle. I need to go buy a few things to finish it.

I sent it off in early Jan of this year. The check was cashed on the 17th of Jan and it went pending on Feb 25th IIRC. So it was just a few days on the other side of 7 months from pending to stamp in my hand.

Now where can I go shoot this loud assed 7.5" long barreled bastard when I am done building it?
              Glad I could contribute to your new habit. Now make with the obligatory pics and redacted Form for proof.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• No prob...

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Have you called?
                  Yep, they still have no record of my Form 4 or the SN on file at all....

Ridiculous. Lesson learned, handle all of your applications yourself and don't trust anyone other than yourself to get it done.

Comment

• Did anyone call the ATF over the last week? Shutdown also?

I am gonna be really pissed off if my 2 forms are delayed by a week when they should be approved and mailed any day now. I am gonna be home in 3 weeks and I want some SBR action. If they aren't ready then, I have to wait another 3 months until my next trip home.

Comment

• Yes, the NFA branch is shut down.

"Processing of transfer applications (Form 1, 3, 4, etc.) is stopped for all NFA Gun Trusts, Corporations, and Individuals;
                      Form 4, Form 1 and transfer application status inquiries will not be answered."
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Only thing being processed are for LEO.

Comment

• Well, hopefully they will be back to work in a few days. If they are not in the mail by the time I get home on Nov 1, waiting a few more months won't kill me.

Comment

• That's fine with me. Shut the whole motherfucker down.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Well, hopefully they will be back to work in a few days. If they are not in the mail by the time I get home on Nov 1, waiting a few more months won't kill me.
                              Holy Batshit. My two stamps have been sitting on the counter at my house for over a week, APPROVED SBRs. Approved on 25 September 13, so just a few days under the wire for them to close up shop. That is a load off my mind. Now to get home and have some SBR fun.

Comment

• Those mofos are going to be back-logged until the second coming of Christ when they open back up.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X