Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is going on with Form 3's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a can to put on my sbr so bad but the wait time is just killing all my mojo for sending another one off. I am going to wait until they streamline the whole process to send another one off.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      I want a can to put on my sbr so bad but the wait time is just killing all my mojo for sending another one off. I am going to wait until they streamline the whole process to send another one off.
      It isn't going to happen. You'll wait a year to discover you'll have to wait another year for the stamp. Send it off now, get it over with.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        It isn't going to happen. You'll wait a year to discover you'll have to wait another year for the stamp. Send it off now, get it over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Yup, I finally went ahead and ordered mine through Jeff.
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Enough of this crap already, I've waited forever for my Octane suppressor and it was already cleared and I bet it was sitting in the outbox when the shutdown occurred.

I want my CAN!

Comment

Working...
            X