X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dems after parts kits

You have got to be shitting me:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Not surprised. It's easier to ban stuff when the parts aren't protected! Lol

Comment

Just a question,

Why is there no number on the top HR__________(blank). I can not find this legislation in his sponsored bills? Here is what he has done in the 113th Congress thus far.

What am I missing? Going through his sponsored bills, he has some meaningful legislation.

Comment

It hasn't been brought in front of the house. The bill numbers are assigned when they are presented. Its still a draft.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Waxman is an asshole. Anything that appears Alpha, he hates.

Comment

Ahhh, thought it was something simple. So it is just a "threat" at this time? If it hasn't been presented (introduced), how true is this article?

Forgive my stupidity in this area.

Never mind, I found it!

Comment

It's a sign of their desperation because they know they're losing the battle.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Next they are going to ban the improved magazine followers.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

To my understanding this would make all my rifles obsolete no? Since you won't be able to order parts online anymore there is possibly no way to repair or rebuild. Also would make my 8 lowers impossible to complete
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

If it gets that far, I'm sure the compromise would be to require them to go through an FFL just like the lowers.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

So wouldn't they have to ban all the individual parts, too?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        So wouldn't they have to ban all the individual parts, too?
                        It states it allows parts sales for repairs. The whole thing is beyond absurd. Parts kits could simply be sold as repair kits or remove the pistol grip and you have sporting hunting rifle kit. As for them targeting blanks and 80%'s, where do they draw the line between a piece of metal and a blank???

We shouldn't have to deal with a daily uphill battle to simply be allowed our rights.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          It states it allows parts sales for repairs. The whole thing is beyond absurd. Parts kits could simply be sold as repair kits or remove the pistol grip and you have sporting hunting rifle kit. As for them targeting blanks and 80%'s, where do they draw the line between a piece of metal and a blank???

We shouldn't have to deal with a daily uphill battle to simply be allowed our rights.
                          I'm saying.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

No problem since "assault weapons" are full auto.

Comment

Working...
                            X