George Zimmerman Visits Kel-Tec HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Zimmerman Visits Kel-Tec HQ

George Zimmerman was on the hunt today -- for a shotgun ... TMZ has learned.

Zimmerman went to Kel-Tec in Cocoa, Florida ... a gun manufacturing company. We're told he was asking questions about the legality of buying a shotgun -- specifically, the Kel-Tec KSG.

The gun in question is a tactical shotgun, often used for home defense. It holds 12 rounds of 12 gauge shells.

And this is interesting ... Kel-Tec manufactures the PF-9 gun -- the pistol Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin.

We're told the owner's son took Zimmerman on a tour of the grounds, including the area where the firearms are assembled. The photo of Zimmerman and an employee (above) was taken inside the assembly plant.

It's unclear if he actually bought the shotgun while he was there
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Ha, the guy on the left isn't so sure if he should be taking the pic.

Comment

Maybe he is looking for a sponsorship, lol
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

New ad campaign: "I don't always take out wannabe thugs, but when I do, I prefer Kel-Tec".
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          Pic of two racists.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Boy looks to have lost some weight. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              I was thinking the same thing
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

lol! I thought the same thing.

Comment

I heard his lawyers fattened him up to look not so menacing and aggressive looking.His natural state is to be thin.

Comment

I figured he gained weight on purpose to have a different appearance for court. He did look like a tough guy at the time when he kill Trayvon.
                    Street car.

Comment

With the amount of press he has given them I'm surprised they didn't GIVE him a new shotgun and pistol. He can vouch for the effectiveness of the PF9 firsthand.

Comment

I heard his lawyers fattened him up to look not so menacing and aggressive looking.His natural state is to be thin.
                        Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                        I figured he gained weight on purpose to have a different appearance for court. He did look like a tough guy at the time when he kill Trayvon.
                        Regardless it's still a motherfucker to loose weight and he was heavy.

Comment

No the fuck he did not look like a tough guy. Not for once in his whole life.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                          X