Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay Classy Feinstein!

Well that took all of a couple hours:

WASHINGTON -- Monday's mass shooting at the Navy Yard has failed to stir the political world to revive the gun control debates that immediately followed the December elementary school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

There was no candlelight vigil planned outside the White House. The president's press secretary, Jay Carney, said it was "inappropriate" to talk about gun control for now. And even some gun control groups offered statements of condolence rather than policy advocacy.

One lawmaker, however, decided that the elephant in the room wasn't really worth avoiding. From Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), one of the loudest gun control advocates in the Senate, comes this statement:

I mourn those killed today at the Navy Yard in Washington and send my thoughts and prayers to those families grieving the loss of loved ones.

There are reports the killer was armed with an AR-15, a shotgun and a semiautomatic pistol when he stormed an American military installation in the nation’s capital and took at least 12 innocent lives.

This is one more event to add to the litany of massacres that occur when a deranged person or grievance killer is able to obtain multiple weapons -- including a military-style assault rifle -- and kill many people in a short amount of time.

When will enough be enough?

Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country. We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.

It's unlikely the Navy Yard shooting will change the political dynamics in Congress. Most camps in the gun debate fall back to their traditional postures after slaughters like the one on Monday.

But Senate Democratic leadership and the White House are on record saying they will revisit the issue of expanded background checks, even after it failed to pass a cloture vote in the Senate. And if her statement is any indication, it seems Feinstein will be pushing that cause in the days ahead.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz beat her too it this morning right after the shooting.

She's another life-support system for a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Debbie Wasserman-Schultz beat her too it this morning right after the shooting.

She's another life-support system for a vagina.
      lmao. i like that

Comment

The shooter got 2 of his 3 guns from personnel he shot on site. He showed up with a shotgun.

Gun control wasn't the issue here.

Comment

Has that been confirmed?
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            The shooter got 2 of his 3 guns from personnel he shot on site. He showed up with a shotgun.

sounds like he took Biden's advice
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Has that been confirmed?
              Well, it's being unanimously reported by the media at this point. Listening to the press conference right now.

Comment

She's a pig, and should be treated as one.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Has that been confirmed?
                  The media doesn't confirm shit. They just spout crap they hear from people on the street.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    She's a pig, and should be treated as one.
                    Incorrect, sir. I can happily eat a pig. I cannot say the same about Ms. Feinstein.

Comment

Shooter had a pump action shotgun and didn't "storm" the Navy yard. He walked through security with his clearance badge. A clearance badge given to him despite the fact he had 2 reported incidents involving discharge of a weapon. The goverment failed to protect it's people with a proper security back ground check yet wants to blame a lack of gun control.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post

Nah, he showed up with a plan. Sounds like their guard force may need some retraining. I am sure that ASIS is in all sorts of a "lets hold a conference" mode right now.

I wonder who their guard force is, active military or civilian contract. I am gonna lean to the latter.

So back to the cunt at hand. Would it be distasteful to openly celebrate when she finally kicks the bucket? Maybe throw a big bash at say a nice restaurant like Applebees with signs and everything? What is the party for "that cunt fienstein died today".
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                        X