vortex diamonback binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vortex diamonback binoculars

Mine bit the dust and need a new set of binoculars stat. On a budget, Ive looked through the crossfires, but never the diamondbacks.

Looking at the 10x42s

not binos, but i have a strikefire on an ar. its a great buy for the price.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What is your budget?
      May be other suggestions in the same price range.

The Leupold BX-1 Yosemite's are excellent for the money. Academy usually carries them for $80-$110. $110 for the 10x...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I got a pair of Minox binos from csmeraland and have been very pleased.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

budget 250 and under. Ive had their strikefire before and actually sold it for more than i paid for it.

Im usually a nikon guy, but seems to be a decent deal at 220 for the diamondbacks.

Comment

Best thing is if you can find a store, like cabelas, gander, bass pro, academy that stocks several brands and models and compare them side by side in the store...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              Best thing is if you can find a store, like cabelas, gander, bass pro, academy that stocks several brands and models and compare them side by side in the store...
              In the store is not a good measure. You need to test them outside and preferably in low light situations.

Here's the pair I picked up. They were 199 a year or two sgo and are awesome. You can browse their demo stuff and find some good deals. Mine were demo (open box special) but they were brand new in the original sealed box.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post

The Leupold BX-1 Yosemite's are excellent for the money. Academy usually carries them for $80-$110. $110 for the 10x...
                This is the pair I own and they rock!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ended up buying these. Nice for the money. Then a friend hooked it up with a prostaff discount. Sending the diamondbacks back and getting the viper hd set for 350.

Ill write a review when I get them comparing the two.

Comment

Their HD glass is substantially clearer, that's Vortex's big place gap. I have been happy with my Vortex.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I bought a set of leupold mojave BX-3 about a year ago ish and I have been very impressed with them. They are superb in low light conditions.

Comment

I agree cj. Thats why i decided to upgrade to the viper hd's.

Cant wait to get them. Its making me want to pick up a viper hd spotting scope as well. I actually use it more than bino's.

Comment

I Also Had A Pair Of Yosemite's That Were Great. They Were Stolen And I Bought A Different Pair Of Luepolds....I Liked The Yosemite's More.

Comment

I have a pair of the Diamondbacks, I haven't used them though so I cant tell you how great they are...they seem pretty nice so far.

Comment

Working...
                            X