• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $79.99 BCG's at PSA

Looked like a good deal at me.......

Thought I'd share.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Thanks. Bought 4.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Just got home last night and opened my packages today. Ordered 4 BCGs...received FIVE...paid for 4. Great, now what? I guess I will call them Monday.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Just got home last night and opened my packages today. Ordered 4 BCGs...received FIVE...paid for 4. Great, now what? I guess I will call them Monday.

I got 10 sitting oil. Could use more though I guess

Comment

Welcome home!
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I still need one more, so your problem may be solved?

I'll give you a call. It's been bush around here.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

When the panic buying was happening back at the beginning of the year I ordered some buffer tubes and what not from them. Being out of town my wife calls and tells me I received a very heavy package, I told her buffer tubes were not heavy, she insisted the package was. I had her open it and low and behold they had instead sent me 1,000rnds of 9mm ammo! I tried calling them for several days and could never get in touch with them. Gave up and figured what the hell, 9mm is a better deal than buffer tubes. Few weeks later, got my buffer tubes and other parts! Can't complain there.

On the flip side, I ordered about 15 parts from them about a month ago. Package comes in and seems way too light. Open it up and there's only about 6 of the 15 parts in it I ordered. I call them up and the guy makes it sound like this kind of thing isn't too uncommon practice with them.

The worst part was the box had separate signatures for qc, box packer, and one other fail safe person of some sort, all three fucked up! They sent out the missing parts right away but it leaves me wondering how much money they lose from incompetence like this.

Can't complain though, they have great prices

Comment

Available again, 89.99 this time around
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                X