Borchardt on gunbroker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borchardt on gunbroker

Buy it now price of $100,000. Seems like if you were selling a big ticket item like that you would include some nicer photos and a better description, lol.

I honestly have no idea what this would be worth, but I know Jackson Armory has a standing offer on one for $50,000.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Sweeeeeeeeet!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Borchardt on gunbroker

Frank Gibson of gibsons outpost has one that I shot it once, after that I felt if I broke it I couldn't afford it. Quite the odd looking gun.

Comment

Odd for sure, but certainly a game changer!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Odd for sure, but certainly a game changer!
          Now you owe Will Hayden five cents.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Now you owe Will Hayden five cents.
            Lol.

I wonder what Red Jacket could do to make this gun look sleek, awesome, and modern?

Comment

Lol.

I wonder what Red Jacket could do to make this gun look sleek, awesome, and modern?
              Needs a tactical stock for starters.

There should be a borchardt at Tulsa to buy I could send them to do some experimental work.

Comment

As high as those things are, how come no one makes a copy?

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  As high as those things are, how come no one makes a copy?
                  Would be expensive, only appeal to extreme gun nerds, fires an extinct cartridge (you could load it), and it wouldn't be good for anything relative to pretty much every other automatic pistol.

Comment

Would be expensive, only appeal to extreme gun nerds, fires an extinct cartridge (you could load it), and it wouldn't be good for anything relative to pretty much every other automatic pistol.
                    Yeah, but for the thirty dudes that can afford one at the bespoke price, it would be worth it.

Comment

You know, my Borchardt is pretty heavy, not very concealable, I've been thinking of trading it for a glock 17 4th gen lately.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        You know, my Borchardt is pretty heavy, not very concealable, I've been thinking of trading it for a glock 17 4th gen lately.
                        Couldn't interest you in a Glock 19 instead could I?

Comment

Dude CJ do it that thing looks to have the tears of earnhardt fans on it

Comment

Dang! It's like a low-mileage 93 Cobra!

Comment

Daaaannngggg...... I like that.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X