Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to sell a 1943 RA 1903A3 but where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to sell a 1943 RA 1903A3 but where?

Hey Folks, my fiancé has a Remington Arms 1903A3 from 1943 that she is looking to sell. The rifle has a NOS stock and hardware but is missing the bayonet lug. Everything else is there and in good working order. She needs some cash and doesn't want me to buy the rifle. Is there any place local to Little Elm that anyone knows would buy it? TIA.
    Last edited by Fastlane; 10-18-2013, 01:22 PM.
    01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

I would be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      I would be interested.
      I am interested if this guy isn't.

Looks like you cold move it here without any trouble.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You'd be much better off selling it to a private party than taking it to a gun shop. Especially don't take it to a pawn shop. There are a lot of people that love old service rifles so you should have no problem getting a fair price for it.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

whatcha want for it

Comment

Not looking to make much off of it. I put in about $200 for the stock and hardware. If she could get $250-300 I think she would be thrilled.
            01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

I'd give her $250 and I'm just down the road.... Patrick is too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
                Not looking to make much off of it. I put in about $200 for the stock and hardware. If she could get $250-300 I think she would be thrilled.
                $300 it is. Send me a pm with where I need to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  I'd give her $250 and I'm just down the road.... Patrick is too far away.
                  Fucker.

Comment

fuck these guys I'll ban everyone in here for $300 on that rifle.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Don't listen to these guys. I'll do $225 cash money in hand.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'll bid $200 in silver

Comment

I bet you live off of Eldorado. So do I.

Let's do this. I'll even go $300.... looks like I was the first one to make an offer so.... DIBS.
                          Last edited by Roscoe; 10-18-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            I bet you live off of Eldorado. So do I.

Let's do this. I'll even go $300.... looks like I was the first one to make an offer so.... DIBS.
                            That can be changed....
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Jesus. Freakin cat fight in here.

Still first in line.

Screen shot that motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X