Printed gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printed gun

I have been intrigued with the 3d printers but this is just badass.

The Liberator, for all the hoopla, was not really a gun. This 3D-printed firearm, on the other hand, is a gun. It is a copy of a 1911 made using public-domain plans and a laser sintering system that solidifies metal powder. It fires just like a real semi-automatic pistol The gun, created by Solid Concepts, […]

This shit is going to cause even more restrictions on gun rights in the US. Mark my words, it's coming. This is too much freedom, can't allow this.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Unfortunately I know, of all the amazing shit you can make, why guns? Granted I love them but there is now way they can't foresee the future issues they will be causing. I would build some Tony Stark style shit!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        This shit is going to cause even more restrictions on gun rights in the US. Mark my words, it's coming. This is too much freedom, can't allow this.
        Sadly, this is so true. It frustrates me to no end!
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Better download the plans now. I know of a couple of "bad character" chaps that would pay over £2000 for one of these.

CJ I doubt they will make more gun restrictions, they will just make these printers restricted as hell.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Here's a video of it.

Comment

Working...
            X