Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the Tulsa gun show this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the Tulsa gun show this weekend?

Seeing if anyone else is making the pilgrimage.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

im confuse
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Will be there.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I live about 10 min. from where its being held.. If any of you guys come up drop me a pm and maybe we can get together for a beer!
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

We're cruising that way now. Been in the Ft Riley/Junction City area and have a suburban full of surplus shit. Hitting up the show tomorrow.

Comment

Look for me David, I'm the average looking male white person. Shouldn't be hard to spot.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'll be the guy with the south will rise again t-shirt and confederate flag bandana.

Comment

Been here 3 hours, spent $20. $10 to get in $10 for a tommy gun mag.

Comment

Working...
                X