Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have an Impulse buy problem (reloading)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an Impulse buy problem (reloading)

Bought a complete reloading setup for an early birthday present.

Last edited by Cobraman; 11-15-2013, 09:06 PM.
    2012 GT500

You'll have a blast. What calibers do you plan on reloading?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Great, now you know everything about reloading too, I'll tell Ben.

J/K

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Excellent choice of wording. Lol
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          I would hope a controlled and expected blast.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            I laughed
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

just .40

Maybe some 9mm if probie sucks my probe
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                just .40

You have some .40 brass saved up?

Comment

just .40

No deal.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

You have some .40 brass saved up?
                    Negative. Should have thought about it. I'll have a few hundred rounds after sunday.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Negative. Should have thought about it. I'll have a few hundred rounds after sunday.
                      I can give you some if you need it.

Comment

I can give you some if you need it.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

CJ is right. I bought that kit earlier this year, it's a good kit. I like going out to my bench and rolling my own. I would advise you to buy another reloading manual, I bought the Hornady and Lyman manuals. The info in the Speer is great on getting started, but if you venture into other calibers you'll want more load data. I was only going to do .300 blk out, .40, and .223, but that has since changed .
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

Cool. Like I said .40 for now. Maybe 9.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

I was pretty surprised by the number of different calipers in the Hornady book. Castboolits.gunloads.com is my favorite go to for obscure information, and general tips on black magic.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X