No announcement yet.

Duck Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a lot of service companies here with their own leases, and I personally know people who have have been taken on all kinds of hunting trips ranging from 5-15k in costs. The service salesman are out of control here with what they will spend to get business.

Comment

I am a duck hunter. With my work schedule it is hard for me to get out as much as I would like. I dont watch duck dynasty, lol. I have never used a guide. And sleeper is right, we can be a little nuts about it, haha.

Comment

LOL on the Duck Dynasty comment - I assure you I was duck hunting way before the show was ever a thought. Something about getting up at 4AM, getting your spread out and waiting for LST when you can already hear them buzzing.

If you don't duck hunt, then this thread wasn't intended for you...I was just curious if there were any other duck hunters on the board - where you'd been hunting and what kind fk luck you've had this far.

I've hunted with friends, on my own and with guide service. Was also curious to know if anyone knew reputable guides...and, if there were any other duck hunters on the board, if we could get a hunt together.

Relative to duck not being good eating - you've obviously never had it cooked properly.

Comment

Mallards and ring necks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Comment

I haven't been this year, but I do enjoy duck hunting... It is also EXCELLENT when you cube it up and chicken fry it in nuggets. And while I'm normally not a big A1 sauce guy, it's really good with duck nuggets.

The type of duck you're eating also greatly influences the taste of said duck.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Beary, and anyone else on here, I would love to do a duck hunt gtg.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post

One of our lease people writes it off as customer entertainment for his business.
                  That's what I do.

I don't duck hunt much because I hate getting up early, but I do enjoy it if I get up
                  "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                  East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                  https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

I used to when I was a kid, and we were training field trial retrievers. It's excellent training for the dogs.

Went on a guided hunt once, and didnt see a single bird. The guide had a CJ7 and the whole area was muddy, so he took us playing in the mud after the hunt was a bust.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                    X