Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 rem 700 mods. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rem 700 mods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rem 700 mods.

y'all might remember i bought a sps tactical 308 awhile ago. looking to improve the Bolt.
    spiral fluts. handle threading. handle skeletonizing.

i just don't know who OR where to go for this. i've seen some gunsmiths on ebay with good prices. but would prefer a local smith around DFW any recommendations?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

S&S precision is who I'm going with. They're in Argyle. They only work on 700 actions. I had a buddy just get a gun done by them and it's a damn fine tack driver.

Comment

I found this pic on the website.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

was looking at same this is what I found the twisted barrell place does a Reminton 700 drilled bolt lever for $40 that I like and the fluting options are allot more and a little cheaper.

DesignsShow allActions AR Barrels Barrels Bolt Handles Bolts Custom Rifles Knobs Muzzle Brakes New Pistol Barrels Thread Protectors New TwistedTwisted Pistol BarrelsTwisted ActionsTwisted Bolt HandlesTwisted Muzzle BrakesCustom RiflesTwisted Thread ProtectorsTwisted KnobsTwisted BoltsAR BarrelsTwisted Barrels FAQ aWhat is your typical lead time?For  bolt and barrel fluting, skeletonizing bolt handles, and installing tactical bolt knobs our lead …

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
          was looking at same this is what I found the twisted barrell place does a Reminton 700 drilled bolt lever for $40 that I like and the fluting options are allot more and a little cheaper.

DesignsShow allActions AR Barrels Barrels Bolt Handles Bolts Custom Rifles Knobs Muzzle Brakes New Pistol Barrels Thread Protectors New TwistedTwisted Pistol BarrelsTwisted ActionsTwisted Bolt HandlesTwisted Muzzle BrakesCustom RiflesTwisted Thread ProtectorsTwisted KnobsTwisted BoltsAR BarrelsTwisted Barrels FAQ aWhat is your typical lead time?For  bolt and barrel fluting, skeletonizing bolt handles, and installing tactical bolt knobs our lead …

http://proprecisionrifles.com/pricelist.html
          twisted barrel does some really cool work.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
          X