Hi-Point Ugliness Continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Point Ugliness Continues...

I had to swap the quick-detach mount around on the new magnifier due to the left-side charging handle and I'm wondering how well it will go at the range.
    Last edited by Gargamel; 12-22-2013, 05:28 PM.

Has hi-point ever considered designing a new gun?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I would much rather a "Just Right Carbine" for about the same money.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3tiIyLy3Y[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        Admittedly the JRC is probably a better product, but there is a cost difference of about $300 more for the JRC also.

The HP is ugly, and there have been small niggling issues from time to time. But the warranty\customer service response from the manufacturer has always been very quick and no questions asked.

CJ, I think there are even older models that look even worse if you can believe it.... LOL

It is very much a cheap firearm, but it does exactly what it's supposed to do with little fuss.

Because of that and the interchangability of magazines, I'm thinking about getting the .45 ACP handgun also.
        Last edited by Gargamel; 12-03-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3tiIyLy3Y
          Would be cool if they had 10mm
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Would be cool if they had 10mm
            Do they have .40?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Work with what ya got... now put an acog on it!

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Do they have .40?
                I believe both JRC and Hi-Point have .40 versions available.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                  Work with what ya got... now put an acog on it!
                  I think the ACOG would be worth more than the carbine....

Comment

I wish they made one that was decent looking. The new Taurus carbine looks alright. A bit pricey though.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      I wish they made one that was decent looking. The new Taurus carbine looks alright. A bit pricey though.

sigh
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                        Admittedly the JRC is probably a better product, but there is a cost difference of about $300 more for the JRC also.

The HP is ugly, and there have been small niggling issues from time to time. But the warranty\customer service response from the manufacturer has always been very quick and no questions asked.

CJ, I think there are even older models that look even worse if you can believe it.... LOL

It is very much a cheap firearm, but it does exactly what it's supposed to do with little fuss.

Because of that and the interchangability of magazines, I'm thinking about getting the .45 ACP handgun also.

Your right, I did not realize that the MSRP was that much more.

Comment

More ugliness

Comment

One of the first guns I bought for inventory was a High-point TS(target stock) 9mm. As a new dealer we are not shown/given the opportunity to purchase "allocated" guns. So I bought a few of them. (one of the few non-allocated guns during the craziness)

Fast forward to last week........................after 9 months of lowering the price on these, I finally sold them at a 20 dollar per gun loss. Nice........... never again.

I am not arguing the merits of the weapon, just the value, resale, market.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X