Thanksgiving at the ranchita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving at the ranchita

Not a bunch of pics, but we had a bunch of fun. Pulled out almost every implement & put it to use somehow. Tractor to pull up the stakes surrounding one of the feeders, then mowed it. Jeep to go retrieve the golf cart that had run out of battery. 4 wheeler to retrieve lost kids. Never drove the hunting truck or the lawn mower, lol.

FIL's new girlfriend cooked a dozen items for the turkey day meal & she's DEFINITELY earned her stripes in the kitchen.

My 6yo w/ a .22, which she liked shooting, but said it was too heavy. Should have sat her down with a table.
    Funny, she said the BB gun made her nervous, but the 22 was fun.

My makeshift gun rack for the skeet area- FIL had a few cable spools laying around, I bolted a gun rack to one.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Very cool, nice to see kids enjoying the outdoors.
    "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
    East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

They were always running around somewhere within 300 yards of camp, close enough that we could always hear them. Both of my girls love it there, for sure.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
      X