Which upper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which upper?

Looking for opinions between these two. Price is similar, and in the window of what I'm looking to spend. They would be for a pistol, and possibly an SBR at some point in the future.
    Adams Arms 5.56 7.5-inch PDW Piston Upper
    http://www.elitetacticalcomponents.com/ua-7-5-p-b-556

OR

SAA - Complete 10.3" 1:7 AR-15 Elite Quad Rail Upper Receiver - 5.56, DD4 CHF BBL & YHM SLR Rail
    http://www.surplusammo.com/saa-compl...-yhm-slr-rail/
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

I had an adams arms 7.5" piston upper for a bit, not an issue with it.
    Ded

Comment

I like the second one if I'm only going to have one. I have a super short 8" upper, but other than obnoxious noise and hilarity, I don't use it for shit.

Comment

picture of mine. I started out with something different and ended up with an AA PDW 7.5" basically, every part is the same as what they use with the exception of the barrel. Which, I might add, is what I think the problem is with mine. The chamber is too tight.

The only other thing of concern is the fact that it's HEAVY. The AA block is extremely heavy. My 7.5" weighs the same as my 20" M16A1 (without the NVG of course).
        Last edited by CJ; 12-07-2013, 01:27 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I wish someone would run a deal on cheap A2 uppers.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
          X