• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    You got that right!!!

I made it up. I was inspired.
    You're sitting on a gold mine.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      You got that right!!!

I made it up. I was inspired.
      Well, now he's stuck with a bunch of singles!

Comment

I'm sure most of what gets sold there will be stolen...
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I am game for sure but I am picky. The caliber of the people bringing guns to these things isnt that high from what I have seen in the past. I am thinking some of them will become upset when anyone declines to buy their pile of shit. If some crack head looking mofo shows up with a tricked out 1911 I would be afraid to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            I am game for sure but I am picky. The caliber of the people bringing guns to these things isnt that high from what I have seen in the past. I am thinking some of them will become upset when anyone declines to buy their pile of shit. If some crack head looking mofo shows up with a tricked out 1911 I would be afraid to buy it.
            He'll, I'd buy it! No one is running numbers on my shit anyway.

Comment

Someone better have the ATF hotline on speed dial to make sure they are not stolen.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
              X