tdsa members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tdsa members

anyone on here frequent the range? thinking about getting a membership.
    2012 GT500

PM dieselgeek, i'm think he's a member out there.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      anyone on here frequent the range? thinking about getting a membership.
      Maybe
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Also considering.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

i wish i shot enough to justify a membership. i live like 10 min. from this place

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Maybe
            Worth the membership cost? Probie and I might split one.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              Worth the membership cost? Probie and I might split one.
              You sure you can do that? Most ranges won't let you do that unless you're buying a family type membership.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                You sure you can do that? Most ranges won't let you do that unless you're buying a family type membership.
                One of us signs up. We split the cost. Whenever we go we split the guest cost. Technically only one signs up. But we still split it.
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  buying a family type membership.
                  Just because their relationship isn't recognized by the state of Texas doesn't mean it is any less valid man.

Have a heart.

Comment

First thing I'm doing if I get a tdsa membership is report Ben.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      Just because their relationship isn't recognized by the state of Texas doesn't mean it is any less valid man.

Have a heart.

Comment

Originally posted by cj View Post
                        first thing i'm doing if i get a tdsa membership is report ben.

Screw you! Lol
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          First thing I'm doing if I get a tdsa membership is report Ben.
                          David steal your account?

Comment

I looked around the website, looks like $250/yr?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The rule is any guest one time. That means you can only take him once. The owner does not fuck around and you will get a infraction on your card. He cool though and you can pretty much shoot whatever the fuck you want there. There are extra ranges with courses and targets but those cost 50.00 more. He'll you can even shoot out of your car. Don't expect to get on the tower ranges unless you are in LE.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X