17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
      Is this worth a shit? If so I may contact Jeff after the lower purchase was so easy.

God bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        Is this worth a shit? If so I may contact Jeff after the lower purchase was so easy.

God bless.
        I like mine in 7.62 quite a bit. I don't know if I would buy the 5.56 version though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          I like mine in 7.62 quite a bit. I don't know if I would buy the 5.56 version though.
          Solid info. I would want 7.62. What manufacturer should I be looking for at this price point?

God bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Solid info. I would want 7.62. What manufacturer should I be looking for at this price point?

God bless.
            They make that same pistol in 7.62 and they're nice little pistols.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              They make that same pistol in 7.62 and they're nice little pistols.
              Why is it $200 more?

God bless..

Comment

Why is it $200 more?

God bless..

Comment

God bless.
                  The 7.62 can be had for about $400. Shoot me a PM is you want to take a look at mine before you order.

Comment

God bless.
                    That's an M92, dude.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      That's an M92, dude.

What's diff 85 vs 92?? Sorry If tarded....

God bless.

Comment

What's diff 85 vs 92?? Sorry If tarded....

God bless.
                        85 = 5.56x45
                        92 = 7.62x39
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          The 7.62 can be had for about $400. Shoot me a PM is you want to take a look at mine before you order.
                          Do you like it? I really want one, but I am not sure of the quality. Granted, for $400, as long as it works it should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                            Do you like it? I really want one, but I am not sure of the quality. Granted, for $400, as long as it works it should be good.
                            I want to say mine has seen about 500-800 rounds without a failure. Fit and finish is good. I love the fact that it comes with a chrome lined barrel. If I ever get around to it I am going to rebuild it on a fixed stock receiver and SBR it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                              I love my m92. I had one and traded it for a rifle and then missed it enough to buy a replacement when they dropped to $400. The next round of imports has the booster on it and cost more.
                              Jon

Comment

God bless.
                                Dunno if the 85s are worth it, but the 7.62 m92s ( http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...rnational+Arms ) use standard ak mags which is nice. My m92, wasr, and rpk all can swap mags back and forth. You will have to dremel the weld on the barrel nut though and install the pin if you want to put a muzzle device on it. The newer imports also have the serial moved to make sbr'ing easier. But it you want to sbr I would consider http://www.cncwarrior.com/ProductDet...ductCode=26229 so all you have to do is remove the extension when you get your papers. They also make a fun little ak 74 style brake for them too.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X