No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn good deal, I wonder what kind of trouble I'd be in from the wifey if I scored this deal...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...sports-13.html

Damn good deal, I wonder what kind of trouble I'd be in from the wifey if I scored this deal...
      Star Arms down by Yale had a really clean used one for $725. Wasn't a bad deal, just wasn't good enough for me to go home with something I wasn't looking for.

Comment

• A friend and I both ordered this and received this today. At least they're consistent in their mistakes.

Comment

• Yeah if there is one thing about PSA, they are consistent in screwing up shipping.
          Last edited by CJ; 01-29-2014, 03:12 PM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
            A friend and I both ordered this and received this today. At least they're consistent in their mistakes.
            I ordered the same thing you ordered. crossing my fingers that they messed my order up too! Mine is scheduled to be here today
            2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
            2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
            2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by MGannaway View Post
              I ordered the same thing you ordered. crossing my fingers that they messed my order up too! Mine is scheduled to be here today
              It's more expensive, but I wanted the BCG and charging handle. They are closed today due to weather so I will see what they say.

Comment

It's more expensive, but I wanted the BCG and charging handle. They are closed today due to weather so I will see what they say.
                Id just buy a bcg and charge handle for 70-80 bucks next time they are on sale.
                2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• SOFB my PSA order once again came in correct!
                  2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

If I was in DFW I would trade you the upper you ordered for that one. After you wait on hold for 30min they will email you a return label to send it back and you may or may not get what you ordered the second time. Much better off just keeping it and watching for bcg sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      If I was in DFW I would trade you the upper you ordered for that one. After you wait on hold for 30min they will email you a return label to send it back and you may or may not get what you ordered the second time. Much better off just keeping it and watching for bcg sale.
                      Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the one I've got, but maybe they will be nice and send me a BCG too. Also, grabagun just posted a really good deal on a Sig 1911 TacOps.

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                          http://grabagun.com/firearms/handgun...-lpcs-2mg.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                          Well that went fast.

Comment

• There's a Sig RCS 1911 at my local gun shop for $750.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by clark.kent View Post
                              Well that went fast.
                              I got one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                There's a Sig RCS 1911 at my local gun shop for $750.
                                They are high on that by about a hundred bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X