Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    They are high on that by about a hundred bucks.
    Dang.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• summit has Sig 1911s(45acp), looks like they are charging a bit more, but they are throwing in an additional 1911 in .22 . (2 for "1")
      WRX

Comment

• Don't have a link, but I just got an email from Sig Sauer saying if you buy one of their 1911's from an authorized dealer they'll give you a free 1911-22.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Don't have a link, but I just got an email from Sig Sauer saying if you buy one of their 1911's from an authorized dealer they'll give you a free 1911-22.
          Dang.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Dang.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but it seems okay at best. I've seen Sigs for much cheaper on gunbroker than local dealers like Academy. You could almost buy them both just for the regular price by shopping around, but I still think there is some decent savings potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but it seems okay at best. I've seen Sigs for much cheaper on gunbroker than local dealers like Academy. You could almost buy them both just for the regular price by shopping around, but I still think there is some decent savings potential.
              I am, and am not.

Comment

• Frisco Gun Club has been selling all their gun inventory for $5 over cost to clear way for higher end guns. The sale started a few weeks ago but they were picked pretty clean when I went the day it started, but it seems they replaced some of their inventory. So I walked out with a Glock 30s and an FNS-9. Both were around $75 cheaper than anywhere online. It might be worth your while to check it out what they have.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Federal 22 in Stock at cabelas.

Comment

• Just ordered 2 boxes! Yay for me
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                      Frisco Gun Club has been selling all their gun inventory for $5 over cost to clear way for higher end guns. The sale started a few weeks ago but they were picked pretty clean when I went the day it started, but it seems they replaced some of their inventory. So I walked out with a Glock 30s and an FNS-9. Both were around $75 cheaper than anywhere online. It might be worth your while to check it out what they have.

Any snub smiths?

Comment

• Macho Garcias, Isuzu Amigo!
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I picked up a box. Thanks for the heads up.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Awesome, first time I've ever actually been able to get it before it was sold out.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                              Any snub smiths?
                              I'm not sure. I'm probably going to go up there tomorrow so I'll let you know.

Comment

• already sold out.... I would love a few of these for the 10/22.

Comment

Working...
                                X