Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I guess whats hes trying to say, is that you can go to Cabelas and buy the same box of ammo for $27.99 and pay sales tax of $2.30 for a total of $30.29 instead of buying it online and paying $9.00 in shipping.

Then again if your living out in the sticks and the closest Cabelas is 200 miles away it makes sense to buy it online if its not readily available...
    Or you work.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Or you work.
      That ain't no shit, I don't even go there unless its absolutely necessary, that place is always packed and don't dare go on a rainy day, every damn construction worker neckbeard is there bitching about the lines...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I just picked up a 1000 round brick yesterday of .22 LR for $60 so it worked out about the same for me. I really need to start hitting up the Cabella's up the street from my job more often.

Comment

• Just ship to store, it's free.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            $9 ain't bad at all. Most want like $13
            I often get ammo for free shipping with codes or I buy 1000-2000 rounds and pay about $10-13 to ship it which isnt bad. I ordered 6000 rounds of 5.45x39 2 months ago and had it shipped for $17.

$9 for a brick which could be put in a $3.50 flat rate box is high. I would rather shoot more expensive ammo, 9mm, .223, and get a good price instead of paying too much for .22lr.

If you buy in bulk, typically shipping costs are minimal. I try not to buy less than 1000 rounds. My last .22lr order was 5000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              That ain't no shit, I don't even go there unless its absolutely necessary, that place is always packed and don't dare go on a rainy day, every damn construction worker neckbeard is there bitching about the lines...
              Here's what I don't get, every time I go to the Ft. Worth location, it's packed. Everytime I go to the Allen location, it's empty.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• How do these do as SBR?

I wanted one of these till I found the Century Micro 6.25" milled pistol.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Profile-Block-AR15-750-barrels/dp/B00BFYDL0Q/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1392705698&sr=1-3&keywords=gas+block[/ame]

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Damn dude! That's cheap as all get out!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I've been waiting my whole life for that.

Comment

I've been waiting my whole life for that.
                          I have a prime account, if you need me to order them in bulk.

EDIT: I just saw. It's not prime eligible.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            I have a prime account, if you need me to order them in bulk.

EDIT: I just saw. It's not prime eligible.
                            Unfortunately it isn't, so it's just 2-3x cheaper than the next cheapest block, but it's $5 and they don't compound shipping. So 10 blocks is 11 dollars to ship. Dirt cheap.

Comment

Unfortunately it is, so it's just 2-3x cheaper than the next cheapest block.

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                                X