No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Alloy-Barrel-Profile-Micro/dp/B0057SJIKI/ref=pd_sim_sg_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=115BN1SCRF78K8WGHVC Y[/ame]

Even cheaper.
    Last edited by CJ; 02-18-2014, 01:06 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Ruger MKIII 22-45 LITE 22LR - $363

Comment

• Good effort on the gas blocks

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Here's what I don't get, every time I go to the Ft. Worth location, it's packed. Everytime I go to the Allen location, it's empty.
          Damn. I work by the Ft. Worth location. Guess I might have to make a trip out to Allen sometime and check them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Damn. I work by the Ft. Worth location. Guess I might have to make a trip out to Allen sometime and check them out.
            The only time it was busy at the Allen location is when R. Lee Ermy was doing a signing event for Glock. And even then, you just had a long line for the table he was at.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              The only time it was busy at the Allen location is when R. Lee Ermy was doing a signing event for Glock. And even then, you just had a long line for the table he was at.
              What's the ammo situation like out there? I went to my local Walmart over the weekend and it was the first time I had seen .45 ACP, 5.56 and 7.62 in cases on the shelf. They had some .356 Magnum but no .38 Special and a little .40 S&W and 9mm. Was looking for .22 LR but no luck.

Comment

What's the ammo situation like out there? I went to my local Walmart over the weekend and it was the first time I had seen .45 ACP, 5.56 and 7.62 in cases on the shelf. They had some .356 Magnum but no .38 Special and a little .40 S&W and 9mm. Was looking for .22 LR but no luck.
                Everything but .22 was in stock when I was there on Friday. They even had 3 different brands of .300Blk which surprised me.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Cope's Distributing has $9.95 flat shipping on all orders.

WPA 9mm FMJ Bi-metal case, poly coated steel $12.50 per 50rds
                  Blem Anderson stripped 223 Uppers $42

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Everything but .22 was in stock when I was there on Friday. They even had 3 different brands of .300Blk which surprised me.
                    I was actually there yesterday. 9mm/.22LR cleaned out.

Lots of 7.62x39, .223, .40, .38 Spl
                    WRX

Comment

• Pretty good deal on OD Green MOE lower build kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                        Pretty good deal on OD Green MOE lower build kit.
                        http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-od-green.html
                        excellent. I just started putting together an ODgreen gun.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• $299 upper with bcg
                          2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
                          2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
                          2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

• Back on track bitches

Whether you are a gun enthusiast or a beginner, we have plenty of barreled upper assembly options. Let PSA help you build your very own AR-15 rifle!
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Out
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                                Out
                                I am starting to believe this site can deplete supplies in a hurry.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X