No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is an Anderson stripped lower for $54 a good deal? Thats with tax and no ffl needed.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      Is an Anderson stripped lower for $54 a good deal? Thats with tax and no ffl needed.
      Pretty good, IMO, but if they're charging you tax, they'd better be an FFL. If they aren't an FFL, tell them to save the tax charge for some other sucker.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        Is an Anderson stripped lower for $54 a good deal? Thats with tax and no ffl needed.
        Its not bad, but I prefer the roll mark and finish of the psa lowers. Anderson's are too shiny and have ugly huge logos and text.

Last edited by CJ; 02-19-2014, 08:54 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by cj View Post
          its not bad, but i prefer the roll mark and finish of the psa lowers. Anderson's are too shiny and have ugly huge logos and text.

hahaha
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Its not bad, but I prefer the roll mark and finish of the psa lowers. Anderson's are too shiny and have ugly huge logos and text.
            I was a little disappointed as well when my Anderson's came in, but for $50 I won't complain, I just won't be using them for any of my personal builds.

LOL at the gun in the trash, is it a Glock?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              LOL at the gun in the trash, is it a Glock?
              Yes. My Glocks have found their way into CJ's trash a few times.

Comment

• It's hard to beat the $50 price for the anderson lowers. If you don't care about having skulls on your lower or what not it's fine.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Bachman Gun has USP 9s on sale for $729 at the moment. Pretty good deal!
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Bachman Gun has USP 9s on sale for $729 at the moment. Pretty good deal!
                    Nice deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                      I had one in my cart, but I saw that they don't make PMAGs for it. Deal breaker.

Also, pretty good deal on PSA blemished lowers since they have free shipping on orders over $50 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                        they have free shipping on orders over $50 now.

Comment

• STI International 5.0 Spartan 45CAL $631

Get the best deal on the STI International 100-50450021 .45 ACP Semi Auto Handguns at GrabAGun.com. Get the best deals on Semi Auto Pistols for sale online at GrabAGun! STI International for sale online. Flat rate shipping on all guns and ammo with the be
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• 540 rounds 5 window mags and a 50cal ammo can for 249

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                              540 rounds 5 window mags and a 50cal ammo can for 249

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_s...n-package.html
                              That puts the ammo at right around $.38 per round if the can has low value. Depending on their shipping costs, that is an ok deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X