• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyskore® Stereo Electronic Hearing Protection Muffs - $14.99

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Looks like they went up $10.
      What was the price? They are sold out now.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_fiux View Post
        what was the price? They are sold out now.
        $299.99

Comment

• How much total cost is it to build a basic ar? I have two, i guess i need to build one.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            How much total cost is it to build a basic ar? I have two, i guess i need to build one.
            Depends on a lot of things. It can start at about $450 and go up from there.

Comment

• in stock again!
              2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
              2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
              2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

$299.99
                Regular price is showing $49.99 unless I'm missing something. Quality seems to be bad according to most of the reviews.

Comment

• I bought 4 of those uppers, they were all fine.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• CJ cant be trusted. I'm not sure he knows what he's talking about when it comes to firearms.

i keed

Comment

• I think patrick had a canted sight on one of his, but by and large they are fine. They are also $200 uppers, not sure if you did the math when you pull the BCG and CH out of there. They are so cheap, there is absolutely no comparison. If they don't explode in your face and put holes in things you got a great deal.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• While CJ's were fine, the lowly 1 that I bought looked like it had been built by Century. I had to send mine back to have the front sight post fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

I think patrick had a canted sight on one of his, but by and large they are fine. They are also $200 uppers, not sure if you did the math when you pull the BCG and CH out of there. They are so cheap, there is absolutely no comparison. If they don't explode in your face and put holes in things you got a great deal.
                          Beat me to it.

Comment

While CJ's were fine, the lowly 1 that I bought looked like it had been built by Century. I had to send mine back to have the front sight post fixed.
                            How was the one you got back?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              How was the one you got back?
                              Still canted, but usable.

Comment

• Thanks. Grabbed a set.

And grabbed one of those uppers.
                                Last edited by sc281; 03-03-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X