X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    Its still a 39.99 lower after shipping!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    That is almost the same money I paid for my finished Anderson blems. At 30 plus splitting shipping with someone it might be worth one or two. Otherwise I will wait for the $42 Anderson's to pop up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      That is almost the same money I paid for my finished Anderson blems. At 30 plus splitting shipping with someone it might be worth one or two. Otherwise I will wait for the $42 Anderson's to pop up again.
      Good point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have the pump version and was rather impressed, the look like copies of Remington shotguns. This would make a great HD shotgun on the cheap.

ATI TACSX2 12ga 18.5" Bbl Tac Semi-Auto - $199.99

Anyone have one? Would remington accessories work on it? What model is it a copy of? I'm looking for a semi auto for home defense purposes for the wife for under 400. This might fit the bill perfectly.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          Anyone have one? Would remington accessories work on it? What model is it a copy of? I'm looking for a semi auto for home defense purposes for the wife for under 400. This might fit the bill perfectly.

I have the pump version. They look to have the same stock set up. Of you want to check it out shoot me a pm.

Comment

• I might take you up on it in a week or so, I'll bring my 686 for you to shoot.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              I might take you up on it in a week or so, I'll bring my 686 for you to shoot.
              I can't shoot it right now, but I appreciate the offer. I broke my left wrist and had surgery last Thursday to repair the damage done to the ligaments. I guess not only did I break something, but I dislocated another bone that tore some ligaments to hell. Doc said if I didn't get worked on I might get 10-15% range of motion back, but now I will get back 75-80%.

I wouldn't mind handling it, that can tell me if I need to start looking for a deal. I may be picking up a Manurhin MR73 contract gun though. They look like shit but I think I came up with a way to mod the piss out of it to be a great gun.

Comment

I can't shoot it right now, but I appreciate the offer. I broke my left wrist and had surgery last Thursday to repair the damage done to the ligaments. I guess not only did I break something, but I dislocated another bone that tore some ligaments to hell. Doc said if I didn't get worked on I might get 10-15% range of motion back, but now I will get back 75-80%.

I wouldn't mind handling it, that can tell me if I need to start looking for a deal. I may be picking up a Manurhin MR73 contract gun though. They look like shit but I think I came up with a way to mod the piss out of it to be a great gun.
                They're pretty close to hand-ejectors and K/L frames. I bet you could get one refinished nicely, if you hunted around for the right smith.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  They're pretty close to hand-ejectors and K/L frames. I bet you could get one refinished nicely, if you hunted around for the right smith.
                  That's the plan. I really dig this.

Comment

That's the plan. I really dig this.

That's really nice! FYI, the 88's have a Security Six frame from Ruger, so don't be scared of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      That's really nice! FYI, the 88's have a Security Six frame from Ruger, so don't be scared of them.

Totally different gun. The mr73 is considered one of the best combat revolvers in the world. The mr88 was a watered down version made so it was cheaper.

Comment

• This is a smoking deal on the TG2000 trigger group for the 10/22 from Volquartsen. The only thing that it is missing is the pre travel and over travel screws. It also has Slidefire written on the side, but you don't see that when it is on the gun. Normally these run $215-$260.

Volquartsen Slidefire TG2000 for Ruger 10/22 - $125

Comment

• Amazon has Plano Protector series double gun cases for $21.82, normally $40-$50

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Plano-Single-Scoped-Double-Non-Scoped/dp/B000P431BG/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t[/ame]

Comment

• Midway has small pistol primers for $27.29/1000, or $128.99/5000, for you progressive guys.

Comment

• Stripped Blemished AR-15 Upper Receiver T-marks on the picatinny rail M4 feed ramps Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Mil-spec anodized finish    **These upper receiver may have cosmetic blemishes that do not affect function.  This may include, but is not limited to, forging marks under the finish, scratches, slight variation in the finish color coat.

$49.99
                              Quick Overview

•Stripped A3 Flattop Upper Receiver.
                              •Forged 7075-T6 A3 upper
                              •Hard coat anodized
                              •Cosmetic blem
                              WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                                http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-receiver.html
                                $49.99
                                Quick Overview

•Stripped A3 Flattop Upper Receiver.
                                •Forged 7075-T6 A3 upper
                                •Hard coat anodized
                                •Cosmetic blem
                                That's a buy price.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X