• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    It's a contest, not a deal
    Possibility of 5000 rounds free sounds like a deal to me
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• PSA had carpenter steel BCG's for $89 today, and 10% off with the code 10OFF.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        PSA had carpenter steel BCG's for $89 today, and 10% off with the code 10OFF.
        PSA cost me $500 yesterday...bastards.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
          There are worse problems to have.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
            This is why I stopped looking at their sales, it got out of hand buying things I don't need. I've still got a couple uppers, 3 bcg and a pile of parts kits left over from christmas sales. Being able to toss together a cheap AR for a trade is fairly useful though.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              This is why I stopped looking at their sales, it got out of hand buying things I don't need. I've still got a couple uppers, 3 bcg and a pile of parts kits left over from christmas sales. Being able to toss together a cheap AR for a trade is fairly useful though.
              That is what I'm going to just have to stop doing. I just have 5 more lowers sitting around without uppers I need to just finish putting together.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                Can you find one for $40 with $6 shipping? Otherwise this is a better deal
                Copes has bakelite Ak mags for $29 and $9.95 shipping on all orders.

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

• I hate this thread$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• ug PSA is trying to kill me.
                    30$ off order of $200+ and they have a couple of dissy uppers in stock.
                    Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                      ug PSA is trying to kill me.
                      30$ off order of $200+ and they have a couple of dissy uppers in stock.
                      Dammit

Comment

• $99 91/30s http://www.classicfirearms.com/long-...lotm9130wbayob
                        Jon

Comment

Exactly what I did at Christmas....and for the exact same reason.

Comment

I had to stay away from this thread for a while... I think I can completely build 3 more from the parts I have and another 3 if I had just a few more parts.... More magazines and lowers than I could possibly stand to use though.

Comment

• AIM has 1000 rounds of wolf gold brass case for $339/1k.

Comment

• Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                                AIM has 1000 rounds of wolf gold brass case for $339/1k.
                                AGS is cheaper with AMMODROP after it's shipped.

Comment

Working...
                                X