Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• TruGlo night sights for $52, hell of a deal if you have a sig or M&P

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Cabela's Fort Worth has PMC 5.56 for $7.29 for a box of 20 with no purchase limit. That is $369 per 1,000.

No .22lr. Absolutely zero on the shelf though.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Cabela's Fort Worth has PMC 5.56 for $7.29 for a box of 20 with no purchase limit. That is $369 per 1,000.

No .22lr. Absolutely zero on the shelf though.
          I bought 1k from luckygunner.com for $372 shipping included. They still have it in stock for the same price.

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
          5.56x45 - 62 gr FMJ M855 - PMC - 1000 Rounds 556x45mm62fmjm855PMC-1000 1 $355.00
          Subtotal $355.00
          Shipping & Handling $17.94
          Gift Certificates: $0.00
          Grand Total $372.94

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I bought 1k from luckygunner.com for $372 shipping included. They still have it in stock for the same price.

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
            5.56x45 - 62 gr FMJ M855 - PMC - 1000 Rounds 556x45mm62fmjm855PMC-1000 1 $355.00
            Subtotal $355.00
            Shipping & Handling $17.94
            Gift Certificates: $0.00
            Grand Total $372.94
            Ultimately that is the better deal money wise. I got to save shipping but still paid tax and slightly more than $17.94. But it was gratifying cleaning off 100 boxes from their shelf.

Comment

Ultimately that is the better deal money wise. I got to save shipping but still paid tax and slightly more than $17.94. But it was gratifying cleaning off 100 boxes from their shelf.
              Shiit I bet it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Shiit I bet it was.
                Well, they suckered me. I asked what was the limit and they said "only 2 limits: what is on the shelf and what you can afford" I left some on the shelf and some in my checking account so as not to be greedy.

Comment

Well, they suckered me. I asked what was the limit and they said "only 2 limits: what is on the shelf and what you can afford" I left some on the shelf and some in my checking account so as not to be greedy.
                  I just got suckered by lucky gunner.

Picked up another 1000rnds of pmc 5.56, 2k rnds of 9mm, 225rnds of .380 (never shoot my lcp cause I never have any ammo for it)

I was going to buy these over the next couple months, but with ukraine/novo russ and israel/gaza, I'm betting today's prices will be lower than tomorrow's.

Comment

• Thoughts on 7.62x39 ammunition prices?

Still waiting on my AK to be ready from JBI, but once I get it back, I will need ammo for it.

I have two spam cans of 5.45 that I am holding on to, is 7.62 about to get rare?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      Thoughts on 7.62x39 ammunition prices?

Still waiting on my AK to be ready from JBI, but once I get it back, I will need ammo for it.

I have two spam cans of 5.45 that I am holding on to, is 7.62 about to get rare?
                      I don't know, but if I had an ak I'd have bought some ammo for it too.

Brown bear is $140/500. Might be a good time to grab a bit.

7.62x39 (AK-47) ammo for sale that's in stock at Lucky Gunner Ammo. Featuring cheap 7.62 x 39 rifle ammunition in stock and bulk 7.62 x 39 ak-47 ammo.

Comment

• VZ Grips is offering 20% off anything on their sale page now through Midnight EST 7/20. Code is SUMMER14.

Just picked up some Operator II's for my Kimber Custom II in White Tiger. Got them ambi cut so I can swap them between the Kimber and my SA 1911.

Comment

• Midway USA

(2) Magpul PMAG M3 30 rnd for $28.40, free shipping
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Luckygunner.com has tula .223 for $225/1000rnds

Picked up another 2k rnds.

Not saying it's the best but at that price I can live with it.

Comment

• Burris Mount $40 off.
                              Jon

Comment

• Burris Mount $40 off at PSA
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X