No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galco has holsters online at 20% off, through Monday.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• sweet deal on BCG's

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        Damn. That is a good deal.

Comment

• Aac ti-rant 9mm silencer (includes piston) for $449 + $200 manufacturer rebate
          http://www.dakotasilencer.com/shop/a...-silencer-9mm/

MSRP: $850 SALE – $449.00 (9MM Only)
          Plus Manufacture rebate: $200 for other AAC merchandise.

Weight: 8.6 oz Length: 7.9″
          Diameter: 1.38″
          Finish: Cerakote™
          Sound Reduction: 35-38dB
          Mount: Thread Mount, take down to clean

The Ti-Rant is the next chapter in ultra-high-performance 9mm handgun sound and flash suppression. Careful material selection has made it possible to design a 9mm silencer that delivers class defining performance in a light-weight package that does not have an adverse effect on the balance and handling traits of the host pistol. The Ti-Rant is designed around a new generation of A.S.A.P. System (Assured Semi Automatic Performance). The fully integrated A.S.A.P. System facilitates flawless semi-automatic operation on all popular 9mm sidearms and can be quickly and easily disassembled for service by the end-user without the use of tools.

Constructed of Grade 9 Titanium, heat treated 17-4 PH stainless steel, and high strength hard coat anodized 7075-T6 aluminum alloy, the Ti-RANT re-writes the book on 9mm silencer efficiency and long-term durability.

We bought a huge volume and passing the savings on to you! We are A+ BBB rated! Our eBay Account has 100% Positive Feedback Since 1998! 16 years with 100% positive feedback!
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Holy shit!

Comment

• I'd do that for a .45 can
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Smokin deal for you FAL owners:

Comment

• Colt M4 OPS 22LR 10+1 16.2-inch

Stupid low price....

http://grabagun.com/walther-57603021...24200+Discount!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Colt M4 OPS 22LR 10+1 16.2-inch

Stupid low price.
                    Already sold out...

Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Really good deal on some PSA uppers. They have 4 on sale right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Already sold out...

Don't know anything about it, but there's a Mossberg version in stock at PSA for $169

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                          Don't know anything about it, but there's a Mossberg version in stock at PSA for $169
                          http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...category/4345/
                          That thing is a real hunk of shit.

Comment

• With that price tag, I assumed that. But, with no personal knowledge of the gun, I wasn't for sure.

Comment

• http://www.slickguns.com/product/203...rojectiles-200 Im not sure if these are worth a damn but it might be worth it to try.
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                                http://www.slickguns.com/product/203...rojectiles-200 Im not sure if these are worth a damn but it might be worth it to try.
                                Those are coated cast projectiles out of a custom mold, since they have no lube grooves. Everyone says they've had great luck with coated cast heavy grain bullets. Accuracy is really the concern, traditionally boat tail cast bullets do not perform well. I'm actually about to start doing this myself next week. I'd like to see how these do. They are on the light side for subsonic bullets, but with the proper load they should cycle.
                                Last edited by CJ; 09-18-2014, 12:41 PM.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X