No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you guys run across scope deals, please post them up. I'm looking for a scope that has a 14x - 20x power max with mil adjustments for $500 less. Just need something for my long range build to hold me over till I pick up a Bushnell ELITE TACTICAL
    DMR 3.5-21x 50mm.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Introducing our MOD2 UltraMatch barrel using the finest blank. Our goal is to mass produce them to bring them to market at the most competitive prices. We wanted the best balance between accuracy while keeping the weight down as much as possible.  Guarantee sub-MOA with factory match ammunition.  Features: Stainless Steel Match Grade Blank TiN Extension Length: 18" Twist: 1:7.5 Thread Pitch: 1/2 X 28 .750 Gas Block Seat .223 Wylde Chamber Rifle Gas System (Gas Tube Not Included) M4 Feed Ramps Proprietary Contour Weight: 2 lbs 1.4 oz  Our CraftsmanshipRainier barrels are meticulously designed and machined by precision gunsmiths.  Our barrels are turned same the way true artisans have made premium rifle barrels for over a century.  Each barrel have hand-cut chambers and crowns with the attention to detail that can only come from highly trained human intervention.  While most companies strive for faster production time to cut cost, we strive for perfection. There are no shortcuts with our barrels, period.We will go toe to toe with anyone and win.

smoking deal. I just bought the same damn one on Monday at full tilt. Trying now to get the difference either back or as a store credit.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        If you guys run across scope deals, please post them up. I'm looking for a scope that has a 14x - 20x power max with mil adjustments for $500 less. Just need something for my long range build to hold me over till I pick up a Bushnell ELITE TACTICAL
        DMR 3.5-21x 50mm.

SWFA had some deals posted yesterday on a few different magnified optics.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          If you guys run across scope deals, please post them up. I'm looking for a scope that has a 14x - 20x power max with mil adjustments for $500 less. Just need something for my long range build to hold me over till I pick up a Bushnell ELITE TACTICAL
          DMR 3.5-21x 50mm.
          Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
          SWFA had some deals posted yesterday on a few different magnified optics.
          SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Comment

• Aim has glock 22 police tread in's $309 I just ordered one.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• For those that don't want to build their own:
                http://www.cdnnsports.com/email-spec...l#.VIcwTNLF_rk
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  For those that don't want to build their own:
                  http://www.cdnnsports.com/email-spec...l#.VIcwTNLF_rk
                  Damn. Not bad for a billet lower and some nice trim add one that people would otherwise have to replace afterwards.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• DELAWARE LOWER RECEIVER

DELAWARE LOW RECEIVER STRIPED BLACK
                    $30.00

Detail Name 1:
                    DELAWARE LOWER RECEIVER 5.56x45mm STRIPED CLOSE OUT 7075T6 HARD COAT ANODIZED BLACK LIMITED SUPPLY NEW OLD STOCK FFL required
                    WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      https://rguns.net/shop/delaware-lower-receiver/

DELAWARE LOWER RECEIVER

DELAWARE LOW RECEIVER STRIPED BLACK
                      $30.00

Detail Name 1:
                      DELAWARE LOWER RECEIVER 5.56x45mm STRIPED CLOSE OUT 7075T6 HARD COAT ANODIZED BLACK LIMITED SUPPLY NEW OLD STOCK FFL required
                      Damn!!!!!!
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Bushnell TRS-32 5 MOA Red Dot with Mount, AR731305. 49.99 with free shipping.

Comment

• So which stripped lower is better, $49.95 Bushmaster or the $30.00 Delaware?

Comment

• Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
                            So which stripped lower is better, $49.95 Bushmaster or the $30.00 Delaware?
                            They are both mil spec, one angle would be the Bushmaster would resell for higher if paired with a Bushmaster upper.
                            WRX

Comment

• 2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• If anyone is on the Texas Gun Trader facebook group, a dealer on there is selling FNS-9's new, and shipped, for $485.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X